Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Agency, Access and the Future of Abortion in Utah
Did you know a majority of Utahns are in favor of upholding Roe? But abortion will immediately become illegal in Utah if the case is overturned next year!
Turn your anxiety about the possibilities into action and join the Women’s Democratic Club of Utah and Planned Parenthood Association of Utah for a mid-day happy hour fundraiser. You’ll come away from the event with:
- A clear understanding of national legislation and how it affects Utahns
- What our local Planned Parenthood team is doing to ensure Utahns keep receiving the care they need
- PPAC Utah Vice President of External Affairs, Annabel Sheinberg
- PPFA’s Senior Vice President of Policy, Organizing, and Campaigns, Jacqueline Ayers
- An abortion story from a special guest in Utah
Your Donations for the Event includes SWAG!
- $10 - "Bans of our Bodies" Button
- $30 - "Bans of our Bodies" Face mask & Button
- $50 - "Bans of our Bodies" Face Mask & Honest John Bitters Holiday Kit
- $70 - "Bans of our Bodies" Beanie & Honest John Bitters Holiday Kit
Saturday, December 4, 2021, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Your "Lunch Money' donation today will help fund Democratic campaigns in Utah in 2022. Democrats have had recent successes, but campaigns are expensive to win. Be generous if you can. Thank you!
Your Zoom link will be sent in the event registration email receipt.