Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Speed Dating: the Issues and Actions Edition
We’ve got just around two months before the 2022 legislative session begins - it’s time to start courting the issues we’ll need to protect. So grab your favorite drink, pull up a chair, and come hear 5-minute calls-to-action from community leaders and Special Guests representing issues that will need your attention once the legislative bonanza begins.
Topics will include:
- How do we save the Great Salt Lake?
- Will we finally see consent taught in k-12 education?
- Protecting the right to choose in a world with Amy Coney Barrett on the bench
- WHAT can be done about air quality?
- HOW will we protect LGBTQ and Trans kids in Utah Schools?
There’s no cost to join this month’s meeting! Free for YOU, but you must register.
Saturday, November 13, 2021, 5:30 PM until 6:30 PM
Registration is required
Your Zoom link will be sent in the event registration email receipt.